Photography Courses Offered at Nipun Haritash Photography Studio.
With the vision of promoting photography as one of the finest arts of expression and providing professional learning to ardent photographers, Nipun Haritash Photography has forayed into the growing photography learning industry in 2015 with specially designed photography courses for people of all ages and all skill levels. Today, the learning hub prides itself on its out of the box approach and pushing the envelope in establishing a center of excellence in Chandigarh region.
Nipun Haritash Photography offers Short term photography courses, Professional Photography Courses (1 year Certified Diploma Courses), Workshops, Product Photography, Fashion Photography and Event photography.
To cater the needs of Photographers at various levels, we have meticulously designed a wide range of courses.
Have a look, find yours and Enroll.
1. Weekend Photography Beginners Course.
If hectic schedules are keeping you away from following your dreams, NHP Weekend Photography Course covers anything and everything to thoroughly groom you in the art and science of photography. Each class is of 3 hour duration and spread across 2 Months.
- Basics of digital cameras and lenses
- Exposure control with aperture, shutter & ISO
- Achieving the right depth of Field
- Outdoor shoots
- Visual Literacy
- Practical Assignments
- Studio lights and accessories
- Shooting portraits/product shots with strobe lights
- Image processing and enhancement using editing software (Adobe Lightroom)
2. Regular Photography Intermediate Course.
- Contents From Basics +
- Advanced Aesthetics
- Visual Literacy
- Trick Photography
- Forced Perspective
- Night Photography
- Long Exposures
3. Weekend Photography Advanced Course.
4. Sunday Fashion Photography Course.
- Aesthetics of Fashion Photography
- Creative lighting & glamour lighting
- Outdoor fashion shoot
- Using studio lights & accessories in studio
- Understanding various fashion styles
- Understanding make up and hair with professional make-up artists.
- Practical assignments including pro-model shoots
- Basic image enhancement on using editing software (Photoshop/Lightroom)
- Photo review with expert mentors
5. Advanced Course in Macro Photography.
- Understanding Control over Depth of Field.
- Using a Macro Lens.
- Alternatives to using Macro Lens.
- Implementing Macro Photography on Products.
- Outdoor Experiments on Flowers.
- Expert Photo Reviews.
- Using a mix of Ambient and Fill light in Macro Photography.
6. Advanced Course in Photographic Equipment and Studio Set-Up
Contact Now and Book Your Registrations.