Technical Blog Section
As a pre-requisite to mastering technical aspects and learning NS-2, it is highly recommended to be well versed with UNIX. Here is a set of free downloadable PDF files to expedite your unix learning or keeping as a reference ready reckoner. Click on the links below to download files.
Now read the NS-2 Guide. Download the NS_2 Manual Here
Learn a bit about awk and manets here
Technical Blog Section – To Download all sample files click on these links. Read Instructions (VERY IMPORTANT)
After DOWNLOADING THE FILES, please change the extension of the files from .txt to .tcl , some files are awk files change the extension accordingly.
List of NS-2 Screen-Cast Videos on YOUTUBE and Their Corresponding Resources. Click on the Topic to access free sample files and resources.
- Tutorial 1: Introduction to NS-2
- Tutorial 2: Running an NS-2 Sample Script
- Tutorial 3: Evaluating throughput of a Network in NS-2
- Tutorial 4: Evaluating Packet Loss Rate of a Network in NS-2
- Tutorial 5: Evaluating Average End to End Delay of a Network in NS-2
- Tutorial 6: Evaluating Jitter of a Network in NS-2
- Tutorial 7: NSG2 Introduction and Simple Simulation Design
- Tutorial 8: Basic usage of of awk command in NS-2
- Tutorial 11: Channel Error Rate in NS-2
- Tutorial 12: Wired Simulation using NSG2.1
- Tutorial 13 Wireless Simulation using NSG2.1
- Tutorial 17: Wireless Sensor Networks in NS-2 Part 1-2
- Tutorial 19 Xgraph Usage and Implementation
- Tutorial 23 Evalvid Framework
- Tutorial 28 Denial of Service Attack denialofservice script and thoughtsbehinddos
UNIX/LINUX COMMANDS LINUX COMMANDS
AWK TUTORIAL RESOURCES out
Click on the respective Youtube video topic.